Friday, May 16, 2008

Nieces and Nephews at dinner

I was just looking through the pictures on my camera tonight and I found some pictures of my nieces and nephew (Matt and April's kids) so I thought I would share. Eventually I will get some pictures of Jacob and I on here, but until then you will just have to live with these cuties.


Sabrina was just a little grouchy and did not want her picture taken so she decided to act like she was mad so we wouldn't take any pictures, but we did anyway, which frustrated her more...


Okay, so Ethan didn't really blow all those bubbles with his nose...


Classic Samantha smile. Can't ever get her to smile normal when you want to take a picture, she has to make it the biggest smile ever. So cute.


1 comment:

Christy said...

Where are you?? You have to write more than this. We want to see what's going on in your life!