Tuesday, May 6, 2008

School is OUT!!!

I just took my last finals today. Hooray! ...but I did not do so well on one of them. For some reason my mind completely blanked on notation. I knew the point I was trying to get across, but I had no idea how to write it correctly. I am guessing (on the high end) that I got about 30% on the test... But at least I had nearly 100% before the test, so I will probably still have a B in the class which is not too bad, but that only makes it worse because I was doing so well and the last day to have it go from a great grade, to an okay grade. My other finals went really well though, I will be surprised if I don't get A's in all of the rest of my classes.

Jacob still has a couple weeks of school for this term and then it is straight into another term and he will finally have a week break in the beginning of July which will be great. Hopefully he can hang in there until his program ends next May, but he is having a tough time with things.

Hope you are all doing well, and hopefully I will post again soon with news of a summer job!

No comments: