Monday, March 22, 2010

First Tooth & Pictures from the Phone

Jessica got her first tooth last friday... the day before her 9 mo. birthday (just like crawling and 8th months).  It is still working its way out, but that was when we felt it first.

Not much else is going on except I am working on packing up all my things, trying to finish some projects that I know I will not be getting around to for a very long time if they are not finished before we close on the house.

Oh!! Almost forgot.  I chopped off my hair.  I had been thinking about getting a haircut for several months, so while I was in Snowflake I went to Showlow to the NPC cosmetology clinic and got my hair cut.  I was able to donate 10 inches to Lawks of Luhv (I know the spelling is off here but I don't want to be showing up on tons of search engines... already have had a couple visitors because of it...) (Yeah!! I was thinking about it already but just decided to cut my hair and didn't realize I could donate it there until one of the instructors asked if I wanted to since we were cutting off so much)


Here are some random photos that were on my phone.  Enjoy!!!


Sleepin on the job.  Seriously, how hard can eating be?

Hey Mom, what are these?

I want to go for a ride!!

Tryin' to reach the toy in the walker.

Cousin stare down.

Being held by Grandma H.

With Grandpa E.

The things Daddy and Grandma will do to make the baby happy.

Trying on Halloween Costumes.



Christmas tree cutting at Old Sunrise.

Who cares about the tree? Dot's gotta keep her nails clean... and Gertie has to take pics of the whole event.

And for the talented sisters (Christy made the "BE" blocks, and Gertie made the photo blocks)

2 comments:

The Dental Student's Wife said...

i thought i recognized the cousing staredown. it wasn't until I saw the shelf in the background that i knew it was aimee. crazy how fast they grow up

Christina MC said...

Your baby is beautiful and I love your new haircut. I donated my hair last summer too.