Saturday, June 6, 2009

So I was just catching up on blogs and I saw my sister's post from this morning. It reminded me of when I was growing up in Snowflake and we had irrigation every couple weeks and we would go out and play in it. I miss those days. When I buy my own house, I really want to have irrigation so that my kids can play in it like I used to.

Head Chicken Herder... can I buy your house (in like 10 years when I have enough money to buy a house?)!??! Of course I would have to beg and plead to get Jacob to be willing to move up where it is actually cold in the winter since he absolutely loves being WARM all the time. 10 years should be enough to convince him (feed him enough so he can build up a store of fat that will keep him warm) right?

1 comment:

amber said...

I miss irrigation so much!