Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lovin' College Classes

You definitely have to love what you learn in College. My second semester at ASU I took a programming class, which came in handy today. I felt like changing up my blog a bit and putting in my own picture as a background, and I wanted to change the layout so with the help of Simply Chic Blog I was able to get the code to use my own picture. I uploaded my picture to the internet (after much hassle with getting it the right size) and then proceeded to change other coding to make my posts wider so I could get more on each line. Now I am not all that great with programming as it has been 3 years since I finished the class, but I am sure glad I know enough to get what I want done (or get me into trouble - whichever way you want to look at it).

Hopefully Jacob likes the new look, otherwise I will have to change the background pic to another picture that I took, or a picture I will create. No more of these backgrounds anyone else in the world can use. I want mine unique and I want it to fit my personality.

2 comments:

Shelane said...

looks awesome. can you change it so we see more than one post on a page?

Anonymous said...

when is that baby gonna come?

I can't stand the waiting.