Wednesday, June 3, 2009

30 minutes down, 115 hours to go. YIKES!!

This will be the longest week of my life!!! Jacob has just left for Virginia to visit one of his friends and will get home Monday afternoon (his birthday). One thing that will be nice is I will be able to take over the entire bed for the week! Hooray!! But, there are a couple things I am going to work with. First, Jacob and I have never been apart for more than two days in our 3 1/2 years of marriage so this will be completely new (at least I will not be alone living here with the in-laws). Second, this baby better not come until after he has gotten home. No way I want to go through labor and have him gone, but if it happens, it happens. At least I have my mom and Jacob's mom here in town just in case. Everyone wish me luck though. I am definitely going to need it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, you know she'll come right before he comes back! Babies have a way of knowing when their arrival is MOST inconvenient. (like aimee making ryan bomb his finals). Good luck at keeping her in there until he comes home.

amber said...

Lucky you at having never spent too much time away from him! I don't have to tell you how much time Joe and I have spent apart. You know what would be cool, is if she came while shelane was here and then we could all come down!