Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nope, not yet.

For those of you that are anxiously awaiting the post that will announce to the world that I have gone in to labor, you will just have to wait a little longer. This little one seems very content hanging out where she is at, she must really like being curled up in a little ball with little/no stretching room.

So yesterday I was having contractions for several hours, only about a few minutes apart, but they did not seem like they were getting much stronger and I could still walk and talk through them. I really did not want to go to the hospital, sit there for a few hours (so uncomfortable) and have them send me home, so I hung out at the house, read a couple chapters from a book, took a nap and drank TONS of water (I can't believe how much I have been able to drink this past week!!). Eventually the contractions stopped, or at least I was distracted enough to not notice them anymore.

So anyway on to the rest of my week... Jacob got back from Virginia/D.C. on Monday (his b-day) and I took him (well, he drove of course) to Krispy Kreme for his FREE dozen doughnuts, which I gladly ate half of. I finally cleaned up the 'nursery', but when half of the things you own are in that one room, it doesn't stay clean for long... Then yesterday was my b-day, so Jacob and I took another trip to Krispy Kreme for my FREE dozen doughnuts and then last night we went to Coldstone for our FREE ice cream. Gotta love the birthday freebies!!

P.S. If you want the birthday freebies, all you have to do for the Krispy Kreme is show up on your birthday and show your ID and you get a free dozen... for Coldstone you have to sign up for the birthday club on their website, and you can print out the coupon (good for a week before/after your birthday)

1 comment:

Shelane said...

so does the fact that you have not blogged the birth of your own child mean that life is a little crazy? hang in there, i'll be there to hold her for you in a couple weeks.