Thursday, June 12, 2008

Birthday Treats/ Job

So today was a much better day than the last week has been, (isn't that the way it is supposed to be on your birthday?). Anyway, I had a great day at work and when I got off work I had three happy birthday messages on my phone which was really exciting because the last time I got a call on my phone was last saturday... anyway, when I got home Jacob reminded me that Krispy Kreme gives you a dozen glazed doughnuts for free on your birthday (there is finally one in AZ again!!! It's on Superstition Springs Blvd between the 60 and Power on the north side of the road right by PF Changs) So since today is not only my birthday, but it is also Cheryl's (my mom in law) birthday, we all went together and got two dozen doughnuts for free. So Yummy!!! When we got home I remembered that I had signed Jacob and I up for the Coldstone Creamery Birthday Club and you get a coupon for a free ice cream good for about two weeks, but Jacob never got his so I signed him up again. When I got on there to check out the coupon, I realized that you can add 5 family members so I added everyone else here in the house (David, dad in law, Cheryl, mom in law, Matthew, bro in law, and Jacob and I) Since Jacob's Birthday was on Sunday, Cheryl and Mine is today, and David's is next wednesday, we can all go get ice cream together! I LOVE FREE STUFF!!!

I would have to say that this has probably been one of the best birthdays I have had. Jacob's present to me was playing Happy Birthday on the guitar (no singing included), it was really sweet though because he is just starting to learn to play and he obviously spent a good amount of time learning how to play the song. He was nervous about it too... hoping he could remember it.. He is such a sweetheart, he does so many little things for me and he is always so thoughtful.

As far as the job goes, I decided that the only reason that I do not like my job is because of my attitude, so I decided that I would be happy with my job and it made a big difference today, so I think I will be able to stick it out the rest of the summer. Who would want to hire me for a month and a half anyway? Good luck with that.

Anyway, I hope all of you have as good of a birthday this next year as I had today. Love you all!!

Ashley

No comments: