Friday, December 19, 2008

Hooray! Freedom!

So I finished my last final on Tuesday and did exactly as well as I thought I would. It brought me to a C+ for the class. I ended up with a B+ in my teaching methods class, and still have not heard about the other three classes, but I know that two of them will be A's.

Today I dropped by the school that I will be student teaching at next semester and got the textbooks for the two math classes I will be teaching. Lucky for me, they changed my mentor teacher's class schedule so now he has 2 typing classes, 1 computer animations class, 1 advanced 7th grade math and 1 first semester 9th grade Algebra. That means that I only have to plan lessons for two classes!!! The other three I get to follow the curriculum he already has set because that is not my area of emphasis. Gotta love how they do that.

Hooray for Christmas and trips up north! See ya all after (while) I have tons of fun in Snowflake!!! **in case you were dying to know I am heading up Christmas Eve afternoon and staying until I don't know when, probably whenever I feel like coming home.

No comments: